Wednesday 30 January 2013

2012




I started this blog a while back mainly so it would force me to keep sketching and painting but seeing as its a new year and all I thought I'd post some of my work I've done over the last year. It hasn't been particularly busy one but I managed to work on some really nice jobs including the Olympic opening ceremony.


 Cancer Research Advert


I can't take much credit for this as I only made the grid which is barely seen in the advert. I just thought I'd post it as its such a good ad






Olympic opening ceremony


I can't remember how long this took but there was probably at least about 10 of us working on it at any given time. The deadlines were pretty tight on this one but it was good to be involved in the Olympics.







Tea Commercial 


This was about 8 weeks work and was for an advert for a tea company. The idea was that the tea flowed through the tree and dripped out of the leaves. I've still not seen the advert yet so i hope it hasn't been canned.






A Mouse and his Child

 
This was a costume I helped make at JagProps for a production at the Royal Shakespeare Company.






No comments:

Post a Comment